Jasmine Lost 142 Pounds With a VSG - Here's How She Maintains Her Weight Loss

"The turning point when I knew I had a problem was when I passed out during my final exams due to my blood pressure being out of control," Jasmine Satterfield (@theejazshow on Instagram) told POPSUGAR. After that fainting spell, she knew she had to change, but was scared to. "I visited my doctor and she insisted that I needed a solution ASAP. She recommended me for a popular weight-loss procedure called the vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG)." Find out how she lost 20 pounds in order to have the surgery, and how her diet and workout plan was the key to her weight-loss transformation. She lost over 140 pounds - and is keeping it off!


Jasmine Lost 142 Pounds With a VSG - Here's How She Maintains Her Weight Loss

Post a Comment

0 Comments